Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Spending the day at Animal Kingdom


As you may have noticed, journaling is not one of my strengths. I love when my pages have journaling, I just hate doing it! I keep my goal to: add the place and date, and sometimes if I'm really ambitious, I'll add some journaling. This layout contains the most journaling in my history of scrapbooking. I really spent a lot of time and effort writing, re-writing, typing, setting the paper correctly, printing off testers, playing with the font size, etc. before I felt like I got it right. Maybe that's why it's not my favorite thing to do! There are certain experiences, though, that must be recorded and shared, and our experience at Animal Kingdom was one of them, so I put in the extra effort. I love the purple and green combination of this layout, and it is the simplest one I did from our Disneyworld trip (maybe because I spent so much time on the journaling!) I used simple little slide projector covers to add each child's initial to their photo, used some ink around edges, some fiber, and it was done!

1 comment:

Britni and Brett said...

I always like to journal on my pages, but I have a hard time stopping the fun craft stuff and sitting on the computer to print out an entry.