Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LA Museum of History



As I've mentioned before, I try to fit a lot of pictures on a layout. I want the most bang for my buck! When I made this layout, it was the first time I had ever lined my pictures up side by side without any space in betwen them, and let the borders do all the work. I even cut one of the pictures in half and stradled it across both pages. Title? I didn't add an additional title, since the museum name is in the background of a photo, and served as a perfect title. I only added some eyelets and a few stickers to enhance the layout. Super quick, easy, and fun!

1 comment:

Britni and Brett said...

This is a really cute page. Before I even started reading I was thinking "this would be a great page if you had a lot of pictures." I am always looking for layouts that include lots of pics cause I can never decide which pics to put on the page.