Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Fun in the Sun!



This layout has a lot going on! The pictures are all simple and pretty similar, so I wanted to make it exciting by using fun, colorful paper as the background. Doing this also allows for more pictures, since I didn't have to worry about embellishments as much- the paper did it all! I set the title and a picture at an angle to bring symmetry to the two pages, and used only a couple of colors for accents. I only found two ribbons that I liked with this paper, so I used them continuously behind the title and picture at the bottom. They're simply folded and tucked under, adding dimension and interest. I used different sticker letters to create the title, and set some at an angle.

2 comments:

Nielson's said...

Mindy, these are all so adorable. It's fun to see how crazy life must have been with twins. The boys look about Bryson's age on this page. I can't imagine having two of him running or crawling around. You are super mom!-Melanie

Richardson Five said...

These pages look amazing! You have gotten really good.