Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sailboats by: Mindy Burns and Jenni Johansen

The original layout looked more like Jenni's, which included the sailboats! Notice how her son's shirt has sailboats on it too (we scrapbookers love coincidences like that!)
I changed mine a little bit to keep the softness of my son's baby pictures...I used the vellum cover to hide some NICU pictures that I wanted to remember, but they were a little too sad to have in plain view....

The ribbon and buttons both have rub-ons that were rubbed directly on to them!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Scrap lifting is the best :) This is a lovely clean layout. I love the idea of using vellum to conceal a little personal memory. Share more!

Jenni Johansen said...

Love the pic in the bottom right (I think) of his little head showing off his neck!

Miracle Bebe said...

Hi fellow Preemie Mom, I am Jessica, mother to a 30 weeker, Rowan my Miracle Bebe. I came across your blog and wanted you to check out mine at http://miraclebebes.blogspot.com
I also have a very large collection (and growing) of preemie scrapbooking on my website at http://www.miraclebebe.com
Stop by, we would love to have you in our community.
Of course, your story would be a wonderful addition to our Preemie Journeys Pages. Email me if you would like to share.
Hope all is well.
Jessica