Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our 2nd Trip to:


I always have lots of beach/vacation pictures, and want to maximize the number of pictures in beach/vacation layouts. I was able to use 8 pictures in this picture concentrated layout! I cropped a few 3x5 photos in order to make the pictures and patterned paper (Me & My Big Ideas) cover the entire top of the pages, them made another row to do the same. I used the "empty" space on the photos to add embellishments, such as chipboard and a stamped quote. Don't be afraid to attach embellishments directly onto your pictures! To get the wave effect, I used a curvy template, traced it directly onto my photos and then hand-cut them. Another option is to past the pictures to another blank sheet of paper, then draw the template on the blue paper and past on top of the photos. I chose a cute patterned paper and die-cut the sandals, added flower eyelets to each, and die-cut the 2 in. letters from Bazzill bling paper. I embellished the tag with coordinating ribbon, staples, and eyelets, and then added orange gems where needed. I think it makes a great eye-catching, monochromatic layout, with a little extra pizazz!

No comments: