Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Preschool Princess


I loved this big bold, lettered paper, but I needed to find a way to decrease it's intensity, and not detract from the pictures. I chose to make a 1/2 inch border with it on the right side and just use a couple inches as a continuing background on the left side. I chose coordinating solid colors to back a few of my pictures with, make a journaling box, and make the title. Notice that they're different shades of blue, including the letters in the title. I just cut out different letters at random, and it turned out really well. The pictures on the right side in a tall column were three separate photos that I cropped to the same width and stacked as a progression of events. To soften it a little more, I rounded all of the edges of my photos and paper.

No comments: