Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brrr...

I love this layout. It is simple and super easy. After I put this together, I realized there was a lot more I could have done, so I will add those suggestions below.
I used regular punched dots from the same red used on the title, one can use brads, eyelets, or some other element to give a different dimension.

On the title, one can add dimension by adding 'pop up' adhesive and glitter. To add a glitter affect, use mod podge w/glitter mixed in and sponge on letters. Allow to dry before adding to layout. Good luck!



2 comments:

Mindy Burns said...

I love this simple, pretty layout! I think when I put mine together, I'm going to do the sparkly letters and maybe use the pretty red as the background color...I love red! :)

Jenni Johansen said...

I can't wait to do this one! This is the perfect page for my snow pictures over Christmas.