Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the winnerS are...

So...the super fabulous surprise is that you ARE ALL winners! If you entered a comment this month (which by the way were super fun to read!!!!), then you win a prize. You know how much I love chipboard, and I found this very cute chipboard words- Imagine, Beauty, or Discover...they are not super extravagant or expensive, but I wanted to give each of you something for supporting my Scrap Blog! There is also a GRAND PRIZE Winner- Morgan! She will also receive a little extra something (paper!!!) I will be delivering everything next week! If I've never been to your house, send me an email please with your address.

PLEASE send me pictures of any scrapbook layouts you have! I need more to post!

3 comments:

Jenni Johansen said...

awesome! I'll take pictures of some of my newer pages for you someday. I mean soon. really really soon.

Unknown said...

WOO!! I won something!!! :) Thanks Mindy!

Mindy Burns said...

Amy and Domestic Diva- I need your addresses so I can send you your prize! Email it to me at mindyburns@gmail.com